Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My poor, poor kitty.

My kitty Ringo is a gorgeous cat. No really, he is. That is, unless you get the camera out. I know this about him, but stubbornly still try to capture him at his best. I needed a cat model for a project that I'm working on, so I decided to start with him. The results were just too funny not to share...so here he is, my gorgeous but somewhat challenged kitty...



And this is the look I get when he's really, really done with the camera being pointed at him...


But then, miraculously, he managed to redeem himself and look gorgeous again...







3 comments:

BxrWuv said...

He IS gorgeous.. what kind of project are you working on?

erica said...

These are great! I love the third one especially, it looks like he is going to turn around and slap someone.

UTurn Studios said...

LOL, thanks Erica. That is my favorite too, he just looks so disgusted with me! BxrWuv...Thank you!, and I can't disclose the nature of the project just yet...but stay tuned! :)