Monday, January 18, 2010

Hooray for 2010!

OK, so I'm only 18 days late in wishing you all a Happy New Year...but HAPPY NEW YEAR!! nonetheless. I hope it is going well for everyone so far! My blog has been sorely neglected as I have been quite busy with some exciting plans and operations to improve and expand UTurn Studios in 2010! A thousand thank-yous to each and every one of our fabulous clients/friends who helped to make 2009 the best year ever at UTurn! Stay tuned for lots of updates and exciting announcements as we work to improve and add new offerings to make 2010 even better.

Our first photo event of 2010 will be coming up very shortly, on January 30 at All Pet Supplies North. This date will feature some Valentine photo background looks, along with some non-holiday looks for those not yet struck by cupid's arrow! We'll be there from 10am til 2pm, and no appointment is needed. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there!

No comments: