Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Captain- sneak peek!!


Captain is one of my favorite dogs of all time. He has been coming in yearly for birthday pics...he's now three years old and as amazing as ever. If any dog could talk, it would be Captain. Just look at all the expressions he makes...a pet photographer's dream dog! :-)

Striking a pose...


...followed quickly  by a big doggie smile.


Captain loves his snacks...and is highly skilled at catching them in midair.

I'm pretty sure this next look means "just throw the darned treat already, crazy camera lady."


Another treat catch in progress, but it looks like we gave him the command for "act surprised!"


And he catches it (the crowd goes wild)

This next shot is my favorite from the session, I just love the look on his face: "say what?!?!"







Thanks again to Captain's Mom for bringing him in, I had a blast with you guys and can't wait until Captain's next birthday!!

No comments: