Saturday, August 16, 2008

A new addition to the UTurn Studios Family!

I am proud to introduce a new member of our little animal family! Last week we brought home Ringo, an adorable Bengal kitten. He's 5 months old, and is providing constant entertainment for us. Of course, he has already been photographed as much in the last week as most cats are in an entire lifetime! Here are a few of my favorite shots so far...


This little kitty LOVES his toys. Probably more than any cat I have ever met. He really gets into his playtime and keeps us in stitches. I would've had more playtime shots to share, if I wasn't laughing too hard to get them in focus!


Ringo is very laid back when he's not in playtime mode. He loves to sleep flat on his back, completely sprawled out. He goes completely limp when he's like this, so much so that if he falls asleep in your lap you have to be careful that he doesn't slide off. His favorite place seems to be the funky aqua and olive green retro chair in my office, which makes for a great photo op since it matches his eyes.



I hope you enjoyed meeting Ringo, look for more pictures of him in future posts!

No comments: