Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Calling all Kittens!

It's that time of year again...when cute little kittens seem to be everywhere! I am working on a project, and need some kitten "models"! The requirements are simple: the kittens should be between the ages of 4 weeks and 3 months, and should be somewhat socialized/comfortable around humans. I have spots left for 8 more kittens. If you've recently adopted a new kitten or have a litter at home, please give me a call at 417-844-6620 or email at april@uturnstudios.com. There is absolutely no cost to you...I just need some cute kitty faces in front of my lens. This is your kitten's chance to be a superstar and your chance to have some great photographs of your little one(s)! The pictures below are from a couple of supermodels that came to the studio over the weekend. Too cute!!!







No comments: